Category Archives: Donations

Helping Through the Idaho Food Bank Fund

Help food pantries, homeless shelters, and other services by making a donation on line 39 of your Idaho State Tax Form to the Idaho Food Bank Fund.

File Your Taxes for Free

United Way has partnered with industry leader H&R Block to help people easily and accurately file both their federal and state taxes through MyFreeTaxes.

MyFreeTaxes is the only free, online, national tax filing product offered by a nonprofit, because United Way is committed to ensuring that people can easily and accurately file their taxes to receive the refunds they deserve.

  • You can use MyFreeTaxes on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
  • Most filers complete their taxes in less than an hour.
  • MyFreeTaxes is completely free for household who earned less than $66,000 in 2017.
  • If you have questions, IRS-certified specialists are ready to solve any tax question.
  • Almost a million people nationwide have used MyFreeTaxes, bringing over $1 billion in refunds back to our local communities.

Visit and file your taxes for free today!